- Before or at the time of collecting health or personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of health or personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other health related compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes and as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- The health and personal data we collect will only be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, and it should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect health and personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to patients information about our policies and practices relating to the management of health and personal information.
We are committed to conducting our office in accordance with these principles, and a within all laws, in order to ensure that the confidentiality of health and personal information is protected and maintained.